* Chair emeritus of the NGO Committee on Southern Africa at the U.N.
* Speaker before the U.N.'s Economic and Social Council in New York City
* Speaker before the Commission on the Status of Women (in Geneva),
* Speaker before the Decolonization Committee on Questions of New Caledonia.
* Represented her organization at Geneva, Nairobi, Copenhagen, Prague
* Among a four-person delegation in 1985 to Southern Africa, to investigate the condition of women and children under apartheid.
* Co-convener of the Copenhagen NGO Forum in 1980.
Individual Photography Sessions | $200
Group/Family Photography Sessions | $400
Family Photography Slideshows | $100
While the major thrust of her life has been to carry the message of peace, justice, and reconciliation through theatre art, Ms. Burrows expanded her political and social effectiveness as the Permanent Representative for the Women's International Democratic Federation -- a Non-Governmental Organization [NGO] in Consultative Status, Category One, with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
Vinie's particular concerns are peace and disarmament, racial discrimination, women's issues, and economic/social development.
ACTIVIST & ADVOCATE
Agent Name: Vinie Burrows
Talent Agency Website: